Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pizza


Pizza sounded really good tonight, so I set out to find a good and quick pizza recipe. I hit the jackpot. Allrecipes came through for me again with this pizza dough recipe. I added rosemary, basil and dill to the dough as well as the white sauce I put on it. I topped it with chicken, sauteed spinach, musrooms, olives, onion, garlic, and cheddar cheese (unfortunately our mozzarella had seen better days and found a new home in the trash). I baked it the full 25 minutes and it came out fully cooked but not dark. When I rolled out the dough, I left a 1" border slightly raised for the crust, and it was the perfect pan crust. I think I'll try making this dough into bread sticks like one of the comments suggested. It would be wonderful brushed with some garlic butter and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment