Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why a food blog?

My husband has been nagging me (kindly) for a while that I should start a blog just for my culinary creations. Currently I post them at my blog More Than Rubies, and I will continue to post there. Some might find it easier to get recipes and ideas for food if they don't have to look through family pictures and theological articles. :)
So I will hopefully at at least one recipe a week, or however often I decide to cook/bake. Our family is trying to make more food from scratch, and use less processed foods. We like the idea of knowing what is going into the things we eat.
I welcome comments on how the recipes work for you if you decide to try them out, as long as they are respectful. I'm no professional chef (though I did attend Western Culinary Institute's Patisserie and Baking program), but I do love cooking for my family and friends.
I hope you enjoy the blog, and bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment