Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Apple Bread Pudding

Apple Bread Pudding

We have a lot of apples at our house, and bread that I need to get rid of. I'm trying to find some more creative ways to use them, and last week I found a recipe for apple bread pudding, that turned out all right for us. I'm not a huge fan of bread pudding, so I can't give a very good opinion, but my husband really enjoyed it (and ate most of it). You can find the recipe here. I of course add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves instead of just the cinnamon. I also added a little more apple than the recipe called for, and it turned out fine. The sauce that goes with it separated for me, but the taste was good. I would probably opt for some vanilla ice cream as a topping if I make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment